Wednesday 27 December 2017

Eva dealing with stress what would i do-summer learning journey

 when i feel stress i go and take my dog Zoe for a run or a walk. but if i'm really stress i would go to the back of my house into my tree house and have a sleep. the other 4 things that i like to do when i'm stress is going out to countdown or going for run or going out with my whole family to the movies. also when i'm stress i go to my friends house to hang out. 
                                                                                     




2 comments:

  1. Hi again Eva, thanks for sharing so many useful tips for dealing with stress. It is super helpful for me and I am sure others too. I really like how you've included pictures of yourself, your family and your dog to go with your written tips.

    I also like to go for walks, hangout with friends, and read books and listen to music. I find anything that makes you feel good and takes your mind off of things usually helps.

    What sort of things make you stressed?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva!

    My name is Ellee, I am another part of the Summer Learning Journey Crew that is commenting on your blogs this summer.

    These are some great photos you have added to your posts, looks awesome!
    I really like your suggestions for dealing with stress, I think my favourite might be sleeping in your tree house! (this sounds like an awesome stress reliever) :)

    I also like to hang out with my dogs if I am stressed: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ocog4fWHFKV3NpTzlzdjVtM0FGQ2FSYlNlOFdjTGpuMEFr

    They are really cuddly and great company when I don't feel like being around people.
    How long have you had Zoe for? She looks like a really lovely dog :)

    Keep up the amazing work on your blog Eva, it is looking really great!

    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.