Thursday 12 February 2015

Going Camping


In the holiday me and my family went camping .  it take long as after that  we were there. so  we got out of the car and  all of us set up the tent then we had  all of us have..a BBQ. saturday  morning my cousin saw a girl pig . after that me
and my family we down to the beach it was so warm then we were going on the waves . and my dad papa and uncle were fishing then we went back to the tent and have some Luned .


after it was night so I went to sleep  sunday morning  we were packing up to go home we got our sleeping bags food and we put it in the car then we said bye to my nana papa and the pig when we got home we have a big nat the end.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, camping was fun in Whatuwhiwhi! We did lots of swimming & made smores, roasted marshmallows & ate lots of seafood.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.