Wednesday 12 August 2015

Eva if I had a million dollars

If I had a millions dollars it will be really fun Like buying thing from Sylvia park it will
be really cool for me buying stuff. the first thing that I will is going to Butler's Chocolate Cafe i will buy Listen chocolate. roll and camels one it will be yummy as.


the next thing that i will buy is go to is citrus juice Bar .because i  Like the simply grace juice and simply orange it will be yummy and also i will buy that juice ice bold it will be yummy as to me ! and i would buy want my family want.


the 3 thing that i will go is to the movies to watch minions .and ant man with my
family i would buy dink Lollies chips and big bold of chocolate and milky way chocolate, dairy chocolate and white chocolate it will yummy.

The Last sore that me and my mum,dad,brother,nana,and papa is McDonald i would buy is a cheese  burgers and a camel sundae and i would my for my mum a big feat for them they will be full as and also some drinks it will be yummy as! for my family and a 6 hot chocolate.


today me and my class were writhing about if i had a millions dollars this  is a photo that will tell you about kiwi

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.